Benefits of Choosing Multi-Purpose Vacuum Flask

A vacuum flask is a type of storage container used to retain the temperature of the stored liquid for a long time. It is also known as vacuum bottle, thermos flask, thermos bottle, or Dewar flask as Sir James Dewar invented it in 1892. These flasks generally come with double walls separated by a layer of vacuum in between. This vacuum prevents heat transfer from inside or outside, thus keeping hot beverages hot and cold beverages cold for several hours. 

 

Carry Your Favourite Drinks

 A thermos bottle is known for its fantastic ability to retain the temperature of stored liquids. So, it is a perfect appliance for carrying your favourite beverages while on the go. If you love to sip refreshing hot beverages during winter, you can have tea, coffee, hot chocolate, milk, soup, or plain hot water. If you crave chilled drinks when you out in the hot sun during summer, fill your vacuum bottle with juice, smoothie, milkshake, or any other cold drink. Whether you are heading out to the gym, office, or elsewhere, a vacuum flask can be your best travel companion. 

 

Vacuum Bottles Don’t Retain Flavour

The best part of vacuum bottles is that they don’t retain the flavour of previously-stored drinks, as in plastic bottles. Let’s say you carried tea in a conventional bottle the previous day and store hot water the next day. You can taste the flavour of tea in hot water. This is not the case with vacuum bottles. Any drink that you store retains its flavour without affecting the original taste of the liquid. So, you can enjoy the glass with its original flavour.

 

Eco-Friendly

Only around 10% of the total plastic bottles are recycled. The remaining 90% of them are dumped in landfills, where they decompose for a long time, releasing potential harmful chemicals into the environment. This does not happen with a vacuum flask. Hence, they are more sustainable. This way, you can also contribute your bit towards saving the environment. 

 

No Harmful Bacteria

These flasks are stain-resistant, corrosion-free, and rust-free. They will not give a breeding ground to any bacteria or mould in the bottle.

 

Safe to Use

Thermos bottles are BPA-free. Countries like Canada and Japan have already banned BPA (Bisphenol-A) completely. It is high time that we realize that plastic bottles having BPA can seriously damage our body. Still, in the case of vacuum flask, BPA is entirely out of the question as these vacuum bottles are made with the help of stainless steel, which is entirely recyclable.

 

Now that you have gained an insight into the benefits of vacuum bottles, get yourself one to store your favourite beverages and contribute your bit towards environment conservation. By carrying your drinks or water, you can also save money as you don’t have to buy packaged water bottles every time you go out. The convenience of having your favorite drinks handy is one of the best things about owning it.

Enjoyed this article? Stay informed by joining our newsletter!

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

About Author