Health

502 Hits Jyoti Das Apr 16, 2021, 12:11 AM
Junk food is food that is very rich in calories but has very little or no nutritional value. In this 21st century, the usage of the term ‘Junk’ has gone viral, all thanks to this lockdown which gave people ample amount of time to make this junk food at home and devour them. People love to eat junk food. Why? Because they are easily available, tasty and cheap. The fact that it is tasty and cheap, overpowers the fact that it has an adverse effect on our health. Junk food, also known as fast food is something that has very low satiation value and doesn’t fill up our stomach which sometimes leads to overeating. Frequent consumption of junk food increases our fat level and may also lead to health problems like obesity, CVD, heart problems, etc.
Read More
420 Hits Darpan Apr 15, 2021, 11:20 PM
Due to our busy schedules, we often forget to nurture ourselves. Understand, how you can assimilate fitness into your customary...
Read More
621 Hits Harsh Khatri Apr 15, 2021, 3:54 AM
Your Body and Antioxidant Foods
Read More
743 Hits Nikita Borisa Apr 13, 2021, 6:00 AM
As like Summer temperature your number of weighing scale is also increasing then don’t freak out! We’ve some great tips...
Read More
449 Hits Martha Waiganjo Apr 12, 2021, 9:59 AM
Cancer, that dreaded killer disease continues to take lives of many unsuspecting victims. Information on the disease is not always...
Read More
609 Hits Manisha Verma Apr 10, 2021, 12:09 AM
Researchers say that we just utilize 10% of our brains. Consider what I just said. We utilize just 10% of our brains! We are squandering the other 90%. Consider it thusly… .imagine a scenario where we just utilized 10% of our compensation
Read More
520 Hits Harsh Khatri Apr 9, 2021, 10:01 AM
How good is a Liquid Vitamins for health? One of the most effective way to take vitamin nutritions.
Read More
546 Hits Manisha Verma Apr 6, 2021, 9:55 PM
Period is a significant piece of a lady's regenerative life. The typical age for the beginning of monthly cycle is...
Read More
438 Hits Flora Lewis Apr 5, 2021, 11:16 PM
If you can’t visit a dentist to whiten your teeth, the alternative home remedies below will help prevent your teeth...
Read More
419 Hits sami echarif Apr 4, 2021, 11:46 PM
6 Basic Answers for Improve the Ergonomics of Your Home Workspace
Read More
Popular Articles
Apr 5, 2022, 7:55 PM Divyanshi
May 9, 2021, 9:30 AM Akshay Bhandarwar
Mar 2, 2021, 7:08 AM Frank Wynn
May 15, 2021, 4:37 AM Akshay Bhandarwar
Nov 1, 2020, 3:22 AM Hebron Maghanga