And, of course, you will know the answers.
They have already been answered throughout the series but this article will serve more as a quick guide.
That way, at the end of the article, you will have all the links to the articles in the series, in the order they were published on the blog.
So you can follow a sequence about email marketing for affiliates.
So enough talk and let's go!
- 1 How do I build an email marketing strategy?
- 2 How often should I send emails to my email marketing list?
- 3 When should I send marketing emails?
- 4 What email metrics should I monitor?
- 5 What is the difference between single opt-in and double opt-in?
- 6 Should I send newsletters by email?
- 7 What tools do you recommend for my email marketing strategy?
- 8 List of articles in the “Email Marketing for Affiliates” series
- 9 Thank you!
How do I build an email marketing strategy?
- Set a goal for your email campaign
- Decide the types of emails you will send
- Define your audience and your persona
- Create simple and attractive capture page
- Plan emails and follow-ups
- Create the perfect email title
- Write your copy that converts beautifully
- Automate the sending of your email string
- Test and track your email campaign
How often should I send emails to my email marketing list?
There is no hard and fast rule when talking about how often you send marketing emails.
So one way out is to ask your subscribers how often they want to hear from you.
So, take a poll and see the results. So, in addition to knowing what the best frequency is, you will demonstrate that they are important to you.
In addition, you can also do some A / B tests and see which frequency performs best.
When should I send marketing emails?
The time is another one that can vary a lot because it depends on your list.
That way, I recommend experimenting and seeing what is the best time and what is the best day to send your emails.
A good solution is for You to check Google Analytics to find out when your subscribers are most active and send your emails at that time.
Which email metrics should I monitor?
The three main metrics to be tracked for email marketing are:
- Deliverability . Your delivery rate is the number of emails that have successfully reached the target recipient's email.
- Opening fee . The open rate can be refered the number of recipients who opened the email you sent.
- Click-through rate . The click-through rate shows the percentage of subscribers who clicked on a link in your email.
What is the difference between single opt-in and double opt-in?
Unique opt-in means that once a visitor clicks "subscribe", he is on your list.
The double opt-in means that they click “sign up” and then need to confirm that they have signed up by clicking on a link in a confirmation email.
Should I send newsletters by email?
More than 83% of marketers send newsletters by email because it is part of their content marketing strategy.
That's because email marketing is a very economical way to communicate with customers.
That is why email newsletters are an essential part of any email marketing strategy .
What tools do you recommend for my email marketing strategy?
It's the best tool for you to capture emails, send campaigns and automate your email sequence.
Because it has a great delivery rate, excellent support, among many other resources that can help you improve your online business .
So you need this tool to be successful like the TOP affiliates have.
And by signing with me, you will have, in addition to all the features of the tool, my special bonuses.
That way, you will take a lot more resources than usual.
Then click here to subscribe.
Online Business Formula:
It is the affiliate course that I follow because I bought it.
He teaches step by step, from absolute zero to the most professional and advanced level on how to build a solid business on the internet to earn money on a constant basis.
That's why I recommend it to you because it is really complete, ideal for all affiliates, just like you and me.
Even, among other modules, it has on the email marketing strategy , in a detailed and practical way.
I'm sure that if you really want to make money on the internet, you will enjoy this course.
And if you buy with me, in addition to all Alex Vargas modules and bonuses , you will have my special bonuses.
Then click here to buy.
List of articles in the “Email Marketing for Affiliates” series
- Email Marketing for Affiliates: First Steps to Get You Started Today!
- 12 Very High Conversion Locations to Capture More Emails
- Digital Bait: The Only Way to Magnetically Grow Your Email Marketing List
- The 4 Most Used Ways for Successful Affiliates to Deliver Digital Lures
- The Most Used and Recommended Email Marketing Tool by TOP Affiliates
- The Secret No One Told You About Email Lists Today
- 9 Proven Steps That Will Make Even Your [GRANDMA] Read Your Emails
- 19 Quick and DIRTY Tricks for Writing the Best Emails
- Put Your Email Marketing List to Work While You Have Sex
- The 7 Frequently Asked Questions About Email Marketing
Thank you for following me on this special series of articles on email marketing .
You are very important to me and giving back quality content to you makes me very grateful.
God be with you!
Until the next article.