Have you been wondering about the presence of bed bugs in your home? Are they bed bugs or something else?
We shall discuss the top 5 signs to look out for to confirm the presence of bed bugs in your home:
1. Strange odour: Have you been smelling a peculiar scent in your home lately? This would not always be from the old stored food in your refrigerators. These are typically called the alarming pheromones, which is a kind of mechanism that few insects and pests, including bed bugs, use to alarm their fellow bugs about the presence of any threats to their lives. These may not always be the same, but as fellow bugs can smell and save themselves from threats, humans can sense that. This is one of those early signs to know about te infestation of bed bugs in your home.
2. Bite marks: First thought that most of us get after we notice a bite mark on our body is the presence of mosquitos. We tend to apply mosquito repellants and spray them too in the entire house. But there are times when these bites are not due to mosquitoes but bites of bed bugs which are tiny hidden monsters dwelling in your sleeping space. This is also one of those very early signs that you might have even noticed but neglected. Next time, do not ignore and consider the presence of bed bugs at your home.
3. Small eggs and eggshells: Bed bugs tend to leave eggs and the exoskeletons that they shed on the bed. This s something that is one of the most alarming signs that you get from eth presence of these tiny monsters in your bed. These are unhygienic and cause many diseases, especially if you have infants or smaller kids sleeping on the bed. If you notice any such sign, it is imperative to take immediate steps to stop the spread of bed bugs.
4. Discomfort among the entire family: You might not be discussing such afflictions very often with your family regularly, but it is also a good idea to check if others in te family are also experiencing similar discomforts, especially t night. If they reply positive, bed bugs can be one of the reasons behind the same.
You can also take professional help from pest control services to check if your house has an infestation of bed bugs at your home or even workplace.
5. Bloodstains: If your house is infested with bed bugs, there is a huge chance of you noticing minor bloodstains on your bed. This mostly happens when you accidentally crush the bugs while sleeping. Those minor blood stains are also one of those signs telling you about et presence of bed bugs.
If you notice any or all of these signs, it is essential to get the place checked for any bed bug infestations. All you need to do is look for pest control near me and search for the best pest control companies to serve you with the best services. www.albazipest.com.au/ is one of Melbourne's best pest control services, with highly skilled professionals and services within your budget.